Monday, February 27, 2017

Mo's Digital Pencil - It's a Boy!


Today I'd like to show you this 4-box card I made for a pregnant friend. I recently heard this joyful news and I really need that kind of inspiration to craft. I'm always struggling with my mojo LOL

Vandaag wil ik jullie een kaart laten zien die ik heb gemaakt voor een zwanger vriendinnetje. Ik kan dit soort inspiratie goed gebruiken, heb altijd wat moeite met mijn mojo ;)


It's a special folded card, and I absolutely love this template. I think it's perfect for these more clean ans simple style cards.

Het ontwerp is een speciaal gevouwen kaart met 4 kleine doosjes. Erg gaaf en perfect voor dit soort wat simpele kaarten.


I colored this Mo Manning image with distress ink. All dies were cut with my Silhouette Cameo.

Het plaatje is een afbeelding van Mo Manning, gekleurd met Distress Inkt. De verschillende dies heb ik allemaal uitgesneden met mijn Silhouette Cameo.


I also added this cute little poem with some baby shoes. I think it turned out to be a perfect baby boys card :). A real challenge for this shabby chique addict lol.

Tot slot heb ik er een klein gedichtje aan toegevoegd. Ik vind het de perfecte jongenskaart geworden. Een hele uitdaging voor deze shabby chique verslaafde ;).


I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Cutiepie Challenge - Simply Love (love for this unborn superhero to be;)) (6 maart)



8 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and so gorgeous ...Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab creation so much detail. Thank you for joining us over at LTSCB and good luck
    Pen DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Cindy
    Je kaartje is prachtig en zo lief, het stempeltje is heel mooi ingekleurd.
    Bedankt voor je deelname bij het CraftAddiction challengeblog.
    Lieve groetjes, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Schitterend! Prachtige kaart en mooie vorm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prachtig ! Cindy. Wat geweldig moo gemaakt. Groeten Trijntje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and image great fold and beautiful papers--Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies. Hugs, Shona xx

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to leave me a comment, thank you so much!